Redmi Note 5 And Redmi Note 5 Pro Finally Launched In India. Both The Phones Is Good But Redmi Note 5 Have Some Problems. So Today We Are Going To Tell You About 5 Big Problem Or 5 Cons Of Redmi Note 5. I Hope You Will Like This Article.
1) Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro supports quick charging technology, but for that you have to buy different charger separately.
2) In Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, you will not get “USB Type C” while its price is also quite high.
3) Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro’s 6 GB RAM variants have been priced at Rs 16,999 while only 64 GB internal storage is provided.
4) Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro has been launched with Android 7.0.
5) In Redmi Note 5 Pro You Will Get Hybrid SIM Slot, It’s Mean You Can Only Use One Sim And Memory Card Or Two Sim Cards.
Comment In This Post What You Think About This Phone. Share This Post.