Aadhar Card is not just an identity card, it is now mandatory for the benefit of banking and other government services. Based on your biometric details there are many personal information. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) claims that the base is completely safe, but some precautions are also necessary. Let us tell you some ways to keep the base safe.
1. Do not get the lamination of Aadhar card or plastic smart card printing. By doing so, the QR code of your aadhar card may stop working.
2. No Aadhaar number should be shared with any non-authorized person. UIDAI also warned the unauthorized agencies to collect data of Aadhaar Cards.
3. Do not share your base OTP (One Time Password) with any person or agency. No representative from UIDAI and Aadhaar does not ask OTP from phone, email or message, so do not share OTP with anyone.
4. UIDAI also recognizes the digital Aadhaar card. Instead of printing the base, you can save the digital copy in your mobile or laptop. If you are downloading it on a public machine, do not forget to delete its local copy.
5. For the basis verification and other features, please register your mobile number. If you have not yet registered your number or changed the number then update it by going to the nearest base center.
Go To Aadhar Card Offical Website Click Here
Share And Comment On This Post. Thanks For Coming.