On 1st January 2018, Many Things And Changes Going Happened In India. Many Rules Are Changing In 2018. Bank Changes Their Rules, Aadhar Card Uidai Changes Some Rules And Also More Changes Going To Happened On 1 January 2018. So Today In This Post We Are Going To Tell You About All Changes.
1. Aadhar linking is sitting in the house – connecting mobile SIM with Aadhaar card has been made mandatory. You do not have to bother for this because these work may be sitting comfortably at home. From 1 January this work will be able to sit home. You will need to enter your registered mobile number on the service provider’s website. After this, you will get a one time password. Once your OTP is registered on the provider’s website, your Aadhaar number will be linked to the SIM card.
2. No fees for purchasing from debit card till 2000 – No fee will be charged on the purchase of debit card up to Rs 2000, for promoting digitate transaction. The central government has given a discount in the merchant discount rate on this purchase. This arrangement will be effective from 1st January and will last for two years.
3. Hallmark will be required on the gold ornaments sold in the country. Along with that, the carat also has to be informed. Only 14, 18 and 22 carat ornaments will be available after this.
4. Earning on PPF and NSCs – Small savings like PPF and NSC have reduced the interest rate by 0.2 percent in the January-March, 2018 quarter. This will mean less on earnings on savings. With this deduction, Senior Citizen Savings Scheme and Savings Account.
5. From January 1, the checks of those banks will be invalid, which has merged with SBI.
GTA 4 Will Be Launched For Android And iOS In 2018 On Rockstar Games 10th Anniversary. The Game Size Will Be 5.24GB.
- In 2018 You Are Not Able To See YouTube Earnings On Adsense, But You Can Use YouTube Anylist To See Your Earnings And Views.
There are many things going to change since 1 January 2018. If some changes will increase our savings, then there will be a lot on our pocket. Debit card and Bhima app will get a concession in fees on payment, on the other hand, buying cars and bikes will be costly. There will be less interest on small savings schemes. Checks of the banks which were merged with SBI will be invalid. Fertilizer subsidy bank accounts will be available to farmers in the country from January 1.
Please note that no fee will be charged on the payment of up to Rs 2,000 through debit card, Bhima app, UPI or base-enabled payment system. The government will pay the discounted merchant discount rate on this. At present, shopkeepers pay the fees for merchant discount rate to the banks. Most shopkeepers charge this amount only from customers.
At the same time, car and bike companies are increasing the prices of vehicles. The country’s largest car maker Maruti has announced a price increase of Rs 22,000 for different models, Rs 20,000 for Volkswagen, Tata Motors and Honda for Rs 25,000 and Toyota, Skoda and Mahindra to 3 percent. Two-Wheeler will also be some expensive.
The check books of merged banks in SBI will not be valid from January 1. These banks are: State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Hyderabad and Indian Women Bank. These banks were merged with SBI in April itself.
Interest on small savings scheme will reduce 0.2 percent. In the January-March quarter, interest of NSC and PPF will be 7.6 percent. The interest rate on the Kisan Vikas Patra will be 7.3 percent and 8.1 percent on Sukanya Prosperity. The interest rate on the Senior Citizens Savings Scheme has been kept at 8.3%.
Fertilizer subsidy will be available directly to their bank accounts to farmers across the country from January 1. This will help in preventing misuse of subsidy. This system has been implemented in the rest of the country except 14 states. States which are behind it, include states like Gujarat, Jharkhand and Bihar.
The e-bill will be effective from February 1. It is necessary for carrying goods from one state to another. For supply within the state, it will be necessary from June 1. Bill format will be available from January 15. After this, businessmen can use it as a trial for two weeks.